Abyss Noir Puffer
The Abyss Noir Puffer is made from regenerative nylon, one of the world's first recycled filament GRS certified yarn, this is one of the most sustainable puffers on the market. The Abyss Noir’s detachable hood and sleeves allow total versatility for any unexpected ultimatum, while the printed silver thermal foil lining ensures that the body temperature is consistently maintained. The warmest BODA SKINS puffer jacket insulation to date using +500 fill power Thermore’s Ecodown Fibre 2.0. This innovative technology is constructed from 100% recycled plastic bottles that are melted and spun into new fibres to create thermal insulation that is designed to allow maximum loft and volume without compromising durability. Featuring key proprietary technology, this has been integrated to naturally evaporate excess warmth - preventing any cases of overheating.
Translation missing: en.products.product.fit
Jester is wearing size medium. Jester's measurements are: height 6'1" , chest 39", waist 36"
Regular fit and is true to size, if you wish to style with a hoodie or jumper underneath, we would recommend choosing 1 size up.
Translation missing: en.products.product.features
- OUTER: 100% REGENERATED NYLON WITH WATER RESISTANT FINISH
- LINING: 100% POLYESTER WITH HEAT RETENTIVE SILVER FOIL
- FILL: 100% RECYCLED POLYESTER MADE FROM PET BOTTLES
- TRIM: 100% ITALIAN LEATHER
- DETACHABLE SLEEVES AND HOOD
- INTERNAL ZIPPED SECURE POCKETS WITH LEATHER PULLERS
- REFLECTIVE 'BODA SKINS' PRINT ON BACK PANEL
- ADJUSTABLE DRAWCORD ON HEM AND HOOD
- COMPACT RIBBED CUFFS
- SIGNATURE DEBOSSED ITALIAN LEATHER B/S LOGO ON SLEEVE
- PROFESSIONAL DRY CLEANING ONLY